Land Assembly in British Columbia by Geraldine Santiago Realtor®
"Land Assembly in British Columbia", 2018 by Geraldine Santiago has detailed information on putting a land assembly together with your neighbours, for home owners wanting to maximize their return on investment.
- How does my property qualify?
- I own four properties side by side, will that be enough for a land assembly?
- How much more will I get in a land assembly versus selling a home on its own?
- We have a strata titled building and all the owners would like to sell to a developer. How do we do that?
- What are the timelines and deposits involved?
- How do we negotiate with a developer?
These are just some of the topics that are discussed with regular updates being released. Get your free copy today!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.